incubator-chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Robert B Chumbley <chumb...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Question about documentation and eclipse
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 21:36:02 GMT

Hi,

I'm trying to build and run this Chemistry project, and I'm having some
problems.  I'm fairly new to Maven so that might be the biggest reason.

Before I post any specific questions for help, are there any good links to
documentation for getting started on building this project?

Also, is everyone building using the Maven command line?
I saw some posts regarding Eclipse, so I thought some might be using a
Maven Eclipse plugin such as m2eclipse.

Thanks!

Regards,
Robert Chumbley