incubator-chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Klevenz, Stephan" <stephan.klev...@sap.com>
Subject FW: Chemistry documentation page
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 12:01:41 GMT
Hi,

I prefer both, a wiki and the site. A site is more formal and covers all aspects inclusive
the details like module structure or reports of the project. Because of that a site is often
complex and someone who is not familiar to the project looses often scope in its details.

The wiki could be a perfect entry point to the project for someone who is new or just want
to use the project results. Redundancy could be avoided by linking the wiki and the site together.

An additional point is JavaDoc. Apart of the more or useless one liner comments ;-) it is
also possible to put in detailed descriptions to explain and how to use the API. Not as an
overview, but on the very detailed level.

Regards,
Stephan