incubator-chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Klevenz, Stephan" <stephan.klev...@sap.com>
Subject RE: [RESULT] [VOTE] Accept the OpenCMIS contribution (CMIS-113)
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 09:37:03 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the vote and your support. I'm happy to become a contributor to this community.
I assume that there are some activities ongoing to put OpenCMIS code to SVN. Because of I'm
new to Apache and incubation process I'm interested in getting information about build infrastructure
(e.g. handling of continuous snapshot builds) and best practices for doing code changes (how
to work with JIRA and SVN).

If you can just point me to existing documentation would be just fine.

Regards
Stephan

-----Original Message-----
From: Jukka Zitting [mailto:jukka.zitting@gmail.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2010 19:14
To: chemistry-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [RESULT] [VOTE] Accept the OpenCMIS contribution (CMIS-113)

Hi,

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 3:26 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> As discussed, I propose that we accept this codebase and invite the
> OpenCMIS developers listed below as new committers and PPMC members of
> the Chemistry project.
>
>    David Ward
>    Florian Müller
>    Jens Hübel
>    Martin Hermes
>    Paul Goetz
>    Stephan Klevenz
>
> So, please vote on accepting the OpenCMIS contribution and granting
> committer and PPMC member status to the people listed above, on the
> condition that the IP clearance passes without problems.

The vote passes as follows (* marks a PPMC member, + an IPMC member):

   +1 David Nueschele *
   +1 Felix Meschberger *+
   +1 Florent Guillaume *
   +1 Gabriele Columbro *
   +1 Gianugo Rabellino *+
   +1 Jukka Zitting *+
   +1 Paolo Mottadelli *
   +1 Stefane Fermigier *
   +1 Nick Burch +

Thanks for voting! I'll ask the IPMC to confirm the IP clearance and
the new committers.

BR,

Jukka Zitting