incubator-chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <colum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Chemistry documentation page
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 08:47:51 GMT
Hi Jens,
I see the wiki actually as more developers/design documentation while
I see the comprehensive and structured documentation as perfect fit
for the Maven site capabilities.

That would automatically generate a default documentation site (with
selected reports) per every module + every custom documentation page
you write in the src/site folder of that module.

What do also the others think?

Ciao!
Gab

--