incubator-chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <fmuel...@opentext.com>
Subject RE: OpenCMIS Maven site and documentation
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 13:32:55 GMT
Cool! Thanks!
When OpenCMIS is accepted we will put our documentation there.

- Florian

-----Original Message-----
From: Jukka Zitting [mailto:jukka.zitting@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 2:29 PM
To: chemistry-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: OpenCMIS Maven site and documentation

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 11:45 AM, Jens Hübel <jhuebel@opentext.com> wrote:
> Excellent!
>
> there are some Confluence sites that really look cool [...]

Since there seems to be interest, I took the liberty of creating a
Confluence wiki for Chemistry, see
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CMIS/Index

Anyone with a registered Confluence account can modify content on the
wiki. If you want broader admin rights (for example to tweak the
default layout of the wiki), let me know your Confluence account and
I'll grant the extra karma.

I've configured email notifications of all wiki content changes to be
sent to chemistry-commits@.

BR,

Jukka Zitting