incubator-chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <fmuel...@opentext.com>
Subject RE: OpenCMIS Maven site and documentation
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 13:31:39 GMT
Sounds great!

Florian

-----Original Message-----
From: Gabriele Columbro [mailto:columbro@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 2:09 PM
To: chemistry-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: OpenCMIS Maven site and documentation

Hey Florian,
I've been playing around a bit with the Maven site, discussed in the
list [1] but did not configure yet a complete deployment procedure for
it. Also I wanted to have the TCK test multiple server implementations
and publish results.

I suggest that we do a test updated run as soon as the open cmis code
base is in and deploy everything to [2] (also to update the growing
number of committers in the project team :))

Best way to sync on this is using this already created issue [3]. WDYT?

Ciao,
Gab

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/chemistry-dev@incubator.apache.org/msg00397.html
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/chemistry/