incubator-chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Accept the OpenCMIS contribution (CMIS-113)
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 18:13:47 GMT
Hi,

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 3:26 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> As discussed, I propose that we accept this codebase and invite the
> OpenCMIS developers listed below as new committers and PPMC members of
> the Chemistry project.
>
>    David Ward
>    Florian Müller
>    Jens Hübel
>    Martin Hermes
>    Paul Goetz
>    Stephan Klevenz
>
> So, please vote on accepting the OpenCMIS contribution and granting
> committer and PPMC member status to the people listed above, on the
> condition that the IP clearance passes without problems.

The vote passes as follows (* marks a PPMC member, + an IPMC member):

   +1 David Nueschele *
   +1 Felix Meschberger *+
   +1 Florent Guillaume *
   +1 Gabriele Columbro *
   +1 Gianugo Rabellino *+
   +1 Jukka Zitting *+
   +1 Paolo Mottadelli *
   +1 Stefane Fermigier *
   +1 Nick Burch +

Thanks for voting! I'll ask the IPMC to confirm the IP clearance and
the new committers.

BR,

Jukka Zitting