incubator-chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Accept the OpenCMIS contribution (CMIS-113)
Date Sun, 07 Feb 2010 14:26:26 GMT
Hi,

The contributed OpenCMIS codebase is now available for review in
CMIS-113 [1] and the relevant IP clearance process has been started.
As discussed, I propose that we accept this codebase and invite the
OpenCMIS developers listed below as new committers and PPMC members of
the Chemistry project.

    David Ward
    Florian Müller
    Jens Hübel
    Martin Hermes
    Paul Goetz
    Stephan Klevenz

So, please vote on accepting the OpenCMIS contribution and granting
committer and PPMC member status to the people listed above, on the
condition that the IP clearance passes without problems. This vote is
open for the next 72 hours, with binding votes from the Chemistry PPMC
members (committers + mentors).

   [ ] +1 Accept the OpenCMIS contribution and grant committer
          and PPMC member status to the above people, assuming the
          IP clearance passes

   [ ] -1 Don't accept the codebase and/or grant committership, because...

My vote is +1.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-113

BR,

Jukka Zitting