incubator-chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florent Guillaume ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Re: Common Queryname
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 16:02:52 GMT
Yes this is the logic specified by CMIS, for types having the
"IncludedInSuperTypeQuery" property set to true.

Each backend will have the actual code implementing this logic. For
the "simple" in-memory test backend, this logic is implemented in
SimpleConnection#typeMatches, which actually assumes
IncludedInSuperTypeQuery is always true at the moment, which means
that what you're describing should work.

What backend are you using?

Florent

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 2:44 PM, Emanuele Lombardi
<lelelombardi@libero.it> wrote:
> Sorry, I try to explain better
> For example I like to retrieve all repository's documents.
> Look on this query "Select * from document" it find all objects whose type have queryname=document
but it don't find objects whose type have any other queryname.
> Can be usefull (if don't exists) a common queryName when you search,for example a document,
also look into all subtypes's queryname.

> Emanuele
>

>> What's the question?
>> Could you give an example of what you mean?
>>
>> Florent
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 11:00 AM, Emanuele Lombardi
>> <lelelombardi@libero.it> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> > I have a question, when I search an object by query, I have to specify a queryname.
There is a common queryName when you search,for example a document, also look into subtypes.

--
Florent Guillaume, Head of R&D, Nuxeo