From Pepijn Noltes <>
Subject Re: Graduation to TLP
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 12:17:53 GMT
Hi All,

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 2:07 PM, Alexander Broekhuis
<> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Even though it has been a bit quiet on the mailing list, we have been
> working hard on graduation. The resolution and vote on the general list has
> been successful, and the resolution has now been passed by the board.
> This means I can congratulate anyone involved in this project during
> incubation with the graduation of Apache Celix to a top level project! I do
> hope everyone will stay around to follow to progress outside the incubator
> as well!
> It has been a long, but great, ride, and I'd like to thank anyone who has
> been helping us, either as a user, contributor or committer. Specials
> thanks go to our mentors, who have been with us during incubation. Without
> their help we wouldn't have come this far at all!
> Since I am on a business trip now, and on vacation directly afterwards, I
> won't be able to work on the next steps of moving to a TLP. If anyone else
> can pick stuff up, that would be great! If not, eg due to vacations, I will
> take a look at it as soon as possible!

Woot! From me a special congrats for Alexander, he has been involved
in Apache Celix from the beginning and has shown the wisdom and
patience ;) needed to graduation to TLP.

I will be on holiday from the next week, but after that I will gladly
help with the next steps.

View raw message