From VAN HEES Rene <>
Subject RE: Graduation to TLP
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 12:12:39 GMT
Congrats to all. Great piece of work.

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexander Broekhuis []
Sent: Thursday, 17 July, 2014 14:07
Subject: Graduation to TLP

Hi all,

Even though it has been a bit quiet on the mailing list, we have been working hard on graduation.
The resolution and vote on the general list has been successful, and the resolution has now
been passed by the board.

This means I can congratulate anyone involved in this project during incubation with the graduation
of Apache Celix to a top level project! I do hope everyone will stay around to follow to progress
outside the incubator as well!

It has been a long, but great, ride, and I'd like to thank anyone who has been helping us,
either as a user, contributor or committer. Specials thanks go to our mentors, who have been
with us during incubation. Without their help we wouldn't have come this far at all!

Since I am on a business trip now, and on vacation directly afterwards, I won't be able to
work on the next steps of moving to a TLP. If anyone else can pick stuff up, that would be
great! If not, eg due to vacations, I will take a look at it as soon as possible!

With kind regards,

Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis
View raw message