From jerome moliere <>
Subject Minimal requirements
Date Sat, 17 May 2014 16:41:59 GMT
Hi all Celix gurus,
I would like to know if you know minimal requirements regarding CPU &
memory for a Celix platform? I am about starting a project deployed on a
tiny ARM device (Rasperry Pi are powerful devices compared to some of
chipsets I am looking at).
I would like to know more about the update features in Celix ? I can't find
many documentation related to this subject , is it comparable to the OBR
standard features and what is the client API involved ? Hot deployment of
installed components is supported ?

Kind regards & thanks for your help
if Celix is close to my requirements I would be happy to contribute , I
will have some time & Celix would be firt class citizen inside my upcoming
information system , so contributing is natural...
J.MOLIERE - Mentor/J