From Pepijn Noltes <>
Subject Re: Event admin patch
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 08:00:45 GMT

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 7:16 PM, Erik Jansman <> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
> I have been working on the changes for a while now. My current local
> version has the moved event owner ship and a change in how the channels are
> stored. I'm close to finishing that bug. Should I commit the changes I have
> so far or finish the Async first?

I prefer that you the commit the changes so far and add some issue for the
known short comings. This also makes it easier for us to comment and/or add
changes to code. Use the SET_HEADER(BUNDLE_VERSION, ...) to make it clear
that is not a complete event admin yet.

> Regards,
> Erik
> On 28-1-2014 19:49, Pepijn Noltes wrote:
>> Hi Erik,
>> On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 7:55 PM, <> wrote:
>>  Hello,
>>> I'm sending an updated version of the event admin. I have renamed the
>>> methods to follow the standards. I have moved the event admin into the
>>> celix folder like the other subprojects.
>>> Known issues:
>>> 1: The async sending isn't implemented yet.
>>> 2: At this moment the event publisher is owner of the memory for the