From Marcel Offermans <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduating to a TLP
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 12:49:54 GMT
On 06 Mar 2014, at 9:11 , Pepijn Noltes <> wrote:

> @Mentors: Could we have your input on this discussion, are there still
> remaining issues in your opinion? Thanks.

Erik mentions making sure all project metadata and (administrative) tasks are up to date.
It makes sense to go over all of them now. From a community point of view we now indeed have
the diversity. The community is still relatively small, but the good news is that all committers
have been involved during all this time in incubation. You’ve shown you can make releases,
add people, engage with your users and related communities and do things “the Apache way”
so I think you’re ready for graduation.

So, as part of this discussion, I’d say let’s make sure that everything is prepared for
graduation before we start the actual vote, but I see no blockers.

Greetings, Marcel