Subject Event admin patch
Date Sun, 26 Jan 2014 18:55:45 GMT

I'm sending an updated version of the event admin. I have renamed the
methods to follow the standards. I have moved the event admin into the
celix folder like the other subprojects.

Known issues:
1: The async sending isn't implemented yet.
2: At this moment the event publisher is owner of the memory for the
event. This is probably not the best solution for the async sending.

I would like to propose a change to the Event admin and move the event
implementation to the event admin. This would make the event admin owner
of the memory.

Would this be a good choice or is there another solution?