From Roman Shaposhnik <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Celix version 1.0.0.incubating
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2014 06:13:18 GMT
A few problems that I think would be worth fixing for 1.0.0:
   * it would be really nice to replace sha file with a more common format
   * it would be nice to have version embedded into the name of the top
     level dir inside of the tarball
   * boost license is missing in NOTICES
   * not sure what the licensing situation is with:

On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 12:18 PM, Marcel Offermans
<> wrote:
> +1 (binding)
> Validated the checksums and signature.
> Setup the build system and built the framework and some of the modules.
> Looked at a few random files and checked them for the correct license header.
> A small note:
> The NOTICE file should be updated, it now states 2012, whilst it should reflect all the
years, so 2012-2014. That's not a showstopper as far as I know, but should be fixed for the
next release.
> Good release guys!
> Greetings, Marcel

View raw message