From Alexander Broekhuis <>
Subject Preparing for next release
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2014 09:00:28 GMT
Hi all,

Tomorrow I want to begin rolling out a new release. So if there are any
issues that should block this release, please speak up!

If there are any blocking issues we should discuss how to handle them wrt
this release.

The timetable I now see is:

13-1-14: Create/publish release archive to dev area and start vote on the
Celix list (72 hours)
16-1-14: Tally result on the Celix list and start vote on incubator list
(72 hours)
19-1-14: Tally result on the incubator list and move archive to the release
area for mirroring (24 hours)
20-1-14: After mirroring announce the release on the appropriate channels

Please note, this timetable is quite strict, I hope our mentors can find
the time to vote on the release in the standard 72 hours.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis