From Alexander Broekhuis <>
Subject Board report
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 10:55:20 GMT
Hi all,

As Roman pointed out, we are late for the January report. So here it goes,
if anyone has any remarks please reply asap. I'll add the report to the
wiki within a few hours.

Celix is an OSGi like implementation in C with a distinct focus on
interoperability between Java and C.

Celix has been incubating since 2010-11-02.

  1. Publish a new release (see below)

aware of?

Together with the donation of a new Remote Services Admin we have added
Bjoern Petri as committer. The work being done on the GSoC project is
mostly finished but still needs some finishing up before it can be added to
the repository.
If the code donated by Bjoern is added to the project a new release will be
made. In this release we will try to solve all remarks of the first release.
A discussion concerning graduation has also been started, if this goes
well, we want to start the vote on the Celix list and then ask the IPMC if
Celix is ready to graduate.

There is a new Remote Service Admin which can be used alongside the current
one. There is also the GSoC project which can be added after the second
release. Altogether most work has been done to be able to make a release.
Issues have been solved/closed/updated etc.

Date of last release:

When were the last committers or PMC members elected?

  2014-01-03 Bjoern Petri elected as committer (still needs to be added to
the incubator group, hopefully done today).
  2013-01-07 Roman Shaposhnik joins as a mentor.
  2012-03-20 Pepijn elected as committer.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis