From Alexander Broekhuis <>
Subject Re: Remote service using shared mem
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 22:06:20 GMT
> I've pushed a fix for the proxy callback methods with the correct json
> handling. If all is ok now you should be able to use the calculator example
> as is. If there are any changes needed, please say so, so we can keep the
> HTTP and SHM RSA aligned.

I've done an additional commit which might be useful for the SHM RSA. I've
renamed the current HTTP implementation to a more descriptive directory
(remote_service_admin_http) and reused the existing directory to place all
common headers.
These headers include the public (service) and private headers needed to
implement an RSA.
Specific details can easily be placed in an implementation specific header
(see the http implementation as an example).

It might be useful to use these common headers for the SHM RSA as well,
there is no need anymore to have duplicates.

For both issues you can take a look at [1] and [2].

Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis