From Alexander Broekhuis <>
Subject Release manager page
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2013 09:34:36 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to work towards a new release (hopefully before the end of the
year). To this end I've begun to check the previous release thread for open

One item on that thread relates to the lack of a "How to Release" page.
I've written a first draft for this at [1]. This isn't published yet, and
before I do so I'd like to hear some feedback.

So if someone thinks something is missing and/or unclear, please let me

Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis