From Alexander Broekhuis <>
Subject Unit tests
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 11:52:24 GMT
Hi all,

Yesterday I have committed a large set of unit tests. These tests use an
updated version of CppUTest which can be found on [1].

To make the tests working you need to build CppUTest using the fork on [1].
By default the tests are disabled in the CMake configuration, to enable
them mark BUILD_FRAMEWORK_TESTS and BUILD_UTILS_TESTS in the configuration,
and point the CppUTest properties to the correct locations.

Everything should work, but I have only tested it on Mac OSX, not Linux
etc. So if someone can try this, please provide some feedback.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis