From Alexander Broekhuis <>
Subject Re: [ CELIX ]: Contributing
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 11:58:18 GMT
Hi Jorge,

> As reporter of the ticket in Jira what I could say is that as starting the
> code it's good enough and Pepijn has offered himself to review it.
> My concern isn't with the code, but more with the procedure to follow. As
Pepijn already mentioned, for larger parts of code a grant is often used.

> > I am fine with this patch, but maybe from a license/tracking point of
> view
> > something else is needed..
> >
> About license, I'm very lost, if there is something that needs to come from
> me, please let me know, I'd be pleased to help :)

Basically it has to do with what you are contributing. In this case it is a
completely new bundle, and not as much a bugfix/patch for existing code. So
from a license point of view it probably makes more sense to offer this
code with a grant instead of only the current sources.

But lets wait for one of our mentors (or other ipmc followers on this list)
to reply and help us out.

> Yes, the code is not finished, but the implemented parts behave as SPECs
> says, if someone needs some specific info of the work, the description of
> the issue [1] gives an insight, but if anyone is eager to know more, please
> ask.

Will do, don't worry ;).

Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis