From Alexander Broekhuis <>
Subject Re: Remote Services embedded Mongoose
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 06:26:03 GMT
2013/9/26 Pepijn Noltes <>

> Yes i'm still working on that, but on a longer timeframe. I currently
> experimenting with some code generation from OMG IDL to service
> headers and endpoint/proxies. When I'm more sure what in my opinion
> the design should be I will post something about that and expect that
> we still need to discuss if that is agreeable solution.

Sounds good, and looking forward to it!

> Meanwhile the work of Bjorn, Alexander and I is leading to a
> separation that transport aspect is being handle in the RSA and
> serialisation is done in the endpoints/proxies. And at least for now
> that is good path to follow. Also we should support HTTP (RESTlike)
> and JSON if we want to communicate with the RSA Java implementation of
> Amdatu Remote Services.

This doesn't give any answer to my question ;), but I did find the issue
for mongoose not working anymore. A small configuration error sneaked into
the code.
I also took a look at civetweb, and there idea is to keep a single source
solution just like mongoose. I tested the code and the RSA also works with
their version.
So for now I think we are save enough.

Of course any additional thoughts/ideas are welcome!

Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis