From Alexander Broekhuis <>
Subject Re: Remote service using shared mem
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2013 19:03:37 GMT
Hi Gerrit,

Thanks for the reply, but lets keep the list communication in English
please ;). One new patch would be great!

Regarding the code:
I have found another (the last) issue as well. In the example_proxy_shm a
direct method of the RSA is used for sending data. Since the proxy and the
rsa are in 2  bundles this doesn't work on a mac. Funny thing is, there is
already some code for setting a callback method. Simply enabling this code
made everything work for me...

Is there a reason why it isn't used?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis