From Björn Petri <>
Subject Re: Remote service using shared mem
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 14:29:30 GMT

Hi Alexander,

Proposed changes are included and a new patch is available within
CELIX-81. But I stumbled over another problem: when importing or
exporting a service, the according reference is saved in a hashMaps
within the RSA and the topology manager. But there is no functionality
yet to remove those. This leads to a segfault (at least in the RSA_SHM)
when issuing a (add/sub/sqrt-) command after re-starting the
example-service. A possible solution has been already discussed with
Pepijn and I'll try to provide an according patch within the next weeks.

View raw message