From Deroo Stijn <>
Subject Celix - eCos - embedded devices
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2013 07:33:23 GMT

We are evaluating celix for using it in our embedded devices as a modular service oriented

On our current embedded devices (ARM9 based) we are using the eCOS (
operating system, and we want to keep it like that.  How difficult will it be to run the celix
framework onto the ecos operating system?
To cope with this, I think we have to get rid of the cmake tool, and try to compile celix
direcly into ecos using standard makefiles that comes with ecos itself.  Any ideas?

Kind regards,