From Pepijn Noltes <>
Subject Re: Status of celix release?
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2013 08:35:39 GMT
Hi Gerrit,

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 8:12 PM, Gerrit Binnenmars
<> wrote:
> Hello,
> Some time ago there was a discussion about the next Celix release.
> At the moment, there are a lot of new activities ongoing which is very nice.
> Is the new release still actual and can we get an indication when the next
> release of Celix can be expected?

Yes you are correct there a lot of new activities ongoing and although
this slows down the release, I do think this is important for Celix;
we need a growth in community for  graduation.
That being said the new release is still planned. I would preferred
that we where further with the release, but - as always - time has
been a problem. Personally I hope that I can create some more time for
Celix the coming month, but i cannot promise anything. As result I
cannot give a date for the new release.
I will try to get an overview where were are standing with the next
release for next week, so that it is easier to get an idea how long it
will still take.

View raw message