From Mohammad Nour El-Din <>
Subject Re: [Native-OSGi] - Good article on InfoQ
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 08:45:58 GMT
Hi Alexander

   Thanks for sharing the information. About the time and bringing more
people into Celix, I was discussing with Marcel that day about the coming
Apache Meetup [1] events and that I would like to do more coding
(mini-hackathon) events the coming times. I am sure if we did that more
often focusing on one or two projects (Amdatu and Celix) I believe by that
we can make more progress and get more people involved

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 8:53 AM, Alexander Broekhuis

> Hi all,
> I have good news for you, the spec originated from the Celix community and
> > their efforts to standardize and grow the community for native OSGi. As
> you
> > can see, Alexander (from Celix) as well as Steffen and Sascha (from nOSGi
> > and CTK projects) are participating here. As far as I can see, things are
> > progressing nicely, but don't take my word for it! ;)
> >
> Although a bit slow, things are indeed still progressing :). I am working
> with Sascha and Steffen to get them onboard on Celix. This gives us one
> place to work on the RFP as well as some code/reference implementation.
> Even though the RFP first has to be accepted before we can start on the
> actual RFC and reference implementation, we do need some playground for
> testing stuff. This thread [1] is the last time I mailed a progress update
> to the Celix list.
> The biggest problem is time (when isn't it...). So sometimes it seems
> nothing is happening...
> [1]:
> --
> Met vriendelijke groet,