From Alexander Broekhuis <>
Subject Re: Celix - eCos - embedded devices
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 06:48:32 GMT

libdl is POSIX compliant no? According to Google eCos is POSIX compliant
> too. So chances are good that Celix could be ported over I would assume.

Yes, it is. So if eCos is indeed posix compliant then it should be possible
to compile everything. But it is still important to remember that compiling
doesn't mean it will work as expected. Things like realtime behaviour might
be a problem.

Anyway, I am really looking forward to some results of this investigation.
If there are any issues I'd like to fix them, especially since one of the
main targets of Celix is embedded (semi)realtime systems.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis