From Alexander Broekhuis <>
Subject Re: [Native-OSGi] - Good article on InfoQ
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 06:53:44 GMT
Hi all,

I have good news for you, the spec originated from the Celix community and
> their efforts to standardize and grow the community for native OSGi. As you
> can see, Alexander (from Celix) as well as Steffen and Sascha (from nOSGi
> and CTK projects) are participating here. As far as I can see, things are
> progressing nicely, but don't take my word for it! ;)

Although a bit slow, things are indeed still progressing :). I am working
with Sascha and Steffen to get them onboard on Celix. This gives us one
place to work on the RFP as well as some code/reference implementation.
Even though the RFP first has to be accepted before we can start on the
actual RFC and reference implementation, we do need some playground for
testing stuff. This thread [1] is the last time I mailed a progress update
to the Celix list.

The biggest problem is time (when isn't it...). So sometimes it seems
nothing is happening...

Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis