From Erik Jansman <>
Subject Re: event admin headers
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 09:25:13 GMT

I have received the files and I'll look into them tomorrow or Sunday.
 From reviewing the implementation of Knopflerfish it does appear to be
a simpler version of the implementation compared to Felix.

In my repository I have created a tag (v0.0.2) which now has an event
publisher sending empty events, an event admin processing the events and
sending them on to the event handlers which print a line.

On 08/20/2013 12:41 AM, Sascha Zelzer wrote:
> On 08/13/2013 06:08 PM, Erik Jansman wrote:
>> For the implementation I have taken a look at the Felix version and I
>> will continue to do so but seeing this discussion I makes me unsure if
>> it's the right thing to do. I would like to see the test bundle and if
>> possible more of the test results regarding Felix and Knopflerfish so I
>> can better understand what is being tested and how.
> You should definitely try to produce your own test results and do some
> profiling. I attached my test bundle which should run in any OSGi
> container providing the framework and event admin dependencies, plus
> the sources. I would also be interested in your findings, so please
> keep me posted.
> In case the attachments are not going through to the mailing list, I
> added Erik's Email address CC.
> Best,
> Sascha

View raw message