From Gerrit Binnenmars <>
Subject Re: Remote service using shared mem
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 18:18:08 GMT
Op 20-8-2013 21:48, Marcel Offermans schreef:
> Hello Gerrit,
> On Aug 20, 2013, at 21:40 PM, Gerrit Binnenmars <> wrote:
>> On a single node we need for a specific reason two Celix instances. To get a good
performance we would like to implement a remote service implementation using shared memory.
Does anyone know if something comparable is done in Felix or another framework?
> Not as far as I know.
> Would it make sense to explore the options to make this shared memory implementation
work between Celix and Java OSGi frameworks running on the same machine as well?
> Greetings, Marcel
Hello Marcel,

Thanks for the suggestion, I think it is a useful option. I will propose it.

View raw message