From Sascha Zelzer <>
Subject Re: event admin headers
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 22:26:14 GMT

On 08/13/2013 08:44 AM, Alexander Broekhuis wrote:
> Hi all,
> Interesting results, but before rushing to details regarding this
> research.. Wouldn't it be a good idea to take a look at the performance of
> the latest release?
Sure. And in general, verifying performance tests yourself is always a
good idea, IMHO.

> Especially since the Felix framework itself is now on 4.2, and not 4.0. The
> event admin doesn't seem to be updated, but if there was a big difference
> between running the Felix Event Admin on Felix or Knopflerfish, it might be
> interesting to see what is does now.
> Also, did you ask on the Felix mailing list? Just curious if anyone over
> there is familiar with your research, and maybe working on improving the
> Event Admin.
No, I haven't done so yet. It would definitely be interesting to read
their replies.

> Regarding the test bundle, would it a good idea if we port it to Celix as
> well? Perhaps Erik can use it to test his implementation :).
Definitely. That's also what I have done to test my C++ implementation.
I will try to find the sources and the JAR file for the tests.

- Sascha

View raw message