From Jorge SM <>
Subject [ CELIX ]: Contributing
Date Sun, 28 Jul 2013 08:51:08 GMT
Hi all,

I´m Jorge. I was trainee at Thales not so far (my supervisor was Pepijn
Noltes, already member of Celix) and I would like to contribute myself my
work done in Thales. Giving more info of my work, I started an
implementation of the ConfigAdmin Service. I'd like if anyone can teach me
how to solve the problem of licenses and what shall I do to give freely my
work to the community, I'm newbie in all this and I don´t have it clear
yet, I´m only aware, please correct me if I' wrong, that I´m have to
include a specific block text at the beginning of every header file, in any
case with your help you will show what to do and what is best.

Friendly greetings,