From Marvin Humphrey <>
Subject July report due
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 21:17:47 GMT

Celix is due to report this month.  However, it seems that the reminder may
not have gone through to your dev list.  It is presumably stuck in the
moderation queue, so whoever moderates your dev list should look for it.  (I
have subscribed to celix-dev list temporarily so that my mails will go
through without requiring moderator approval.)

Here's a link to the notification sent to the Marmotta podling, which should
be nearly identical to the one you were sent.

The reminder requests that your report be filed no later than July 3, which is
today, but we will soften the deadline a bit.  Please do your best to get the
report filed no later than Wednesday July 10 -- one week from today.

Marvin Humphrey
Incubator PMC Chair
(not the same as the robot "Marvin" which sends report reminders)

View raw message