From Mike van Dongen <>
Subject Introducing myself
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 11:29:11 GMT
Hi everyone,

As a new member of this small community I'd like to introduce myself.
My name is Mike van Dongen, I'm a Dutch student and currently work as an intern at Thales

The last few months I began learning about Celix and my interest in OSGi has been increasing
After my colleagues Erik and Pepijn recommended me to become an (active) member, well ..,
here I am! :)

I've already started reading some issues on JIRA and uploaded a fix for the issues regarding
typedef names.
These are the issues I mentioned: CELIX-41, CELIX-52, CELIX-53, CELIX-62. (uploaded the fix
to the last one)

I'd like to actively support Celix and improve my knowledge of OSGi and Celix.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, my inbox is always open!

Mike van Dongen.