From Pepijn Noltes <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Preparation for a (Mini) Apache Celix Hackathon
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 11:28:32 GMT
Hi Sascha,

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 11:21 PM, Sascha Zelzer
<> wrote:
> Hi Pepijn,
> I was thinking to maybe "hijack" the Hackathon and try to get the NativeOSGi
> people together again if possible (but only if that is okay with you of
> course).

No hijacking the Hackathon is in my opinion not a problem, if the
hijack topic is somewhat related to Apache Celix and we still have
focus on the main topic. I even think this would be welcome, so that
we have the option to separate the group if the group get's to big.
Working with 10 or more people on one topic is going to be a challenge

> Concerning the date, the 30th of June is a Sunday, so was that intended? If
> yes, I wouldn't be able to make it at this week-end anyway... :-(

Yes the date is intended, but we where thinking about planning an
additional Hackathon after this one, so maybe NativeOSGi could be the
focus of the Hackathon after this one ?? I am not sure if Nour feels
the same ....

View raw message