From Roddie Kieley <>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 14:40:00 GMT
Hi Alexander, thanks for the welcome. Not sure what happened with the
patch, I double checked my sent mail and I had attached it. Either way
I have since created  "Celix-72: 'Header Files' sub folder not included in
all folders in generated Xcode project' and attached the patch there.

I am indeed using Xcode, and it apparently uses the Clang C, C++,
Obj-C, and Obj-C++ front-end for the LLVM compiler. Most of my
usage has been C++/Obj-C++ but it looks like C/Obj-C is also
no problem, which has been my experience with Celix thus far.

As such, the discussion surrounding a wrapped and/or native C++
implementation is of interest and I will review the attached
links to get up to speed. Wrt Remote Services will keep my
eye out for more information on the specific goals of the weekend
and see if there's an area I can make a contribution to remotely.

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 10:41 AM, Alexander Broekhuis <