From Alexander Broekhuis <>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2013 13:17:34 GMT

2013/6/19 Roddie Kieley <>

> Hi Alexander, thanks for the welcome. Not sure what happened with the
> patch, I double checked my sent mail and I had attached it. Either way
> I have since created  "Celix-72: 'Header Files' sub folder not included in
> all folders in generated Xcode project' and attached the patch there.

As far as I know this list should accept attachments..
I have applied the patch, haven't tested it on windows yet, but this will
probably only make it better. Visual Studio also expects all header files
to be explicitly listed.

> I am indeed using Xcode, and it apparently uses the Clang C, C++,
> Obj-C, and Obj-C++ front-end for the LLVM compiler. Most of my
> usage has been C++/Obj-C++ but it looks like C/Obj-C is also
> no problem, which has been my experience with Celix thus far.

I use Eclipse on OSX, so I already use Clang etc. It gives better/more
warnings then GCC does, but not all of them have yet been fixed ;).
How did you instrument CMake to make XCode project files? I'd like to test
it a bit, and possibly add some info to the Celix page.

> As such, the discussion surrounding a wrapped and/or native C++
> implementation is of interest and I will review the attached
> links to get up to speed. Wrt Remote Services will keep my
> eye out for more information on the specific goals of the weekend
> and see if there's an area I can make a contribution to remotely.

Good to hear, if you have any remarks/ideas/etc feel free to post them!

Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis