Subject Remote service examples generate segmentation fault on start.
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 08:25:41 GMT

I have been playing around with Apache Celix for some time now and I found
a bug in the remote service examples. This bug caused the remote service
examples to give a segmentation fault on start up. Since I need to
understand the remote services to change communication system used I
decided to fix the bug.

In Jira issue CELIX-59 I have added the patch to fix this bug. It was
caused by missing bundles in deployment and some minor errors in the
discovery, the topology manager and the framework.

Also I have made a quick guide on how to use the example, where can I put

Erik Jansman

View raw message