From Alexander Broekhuis <>
Subject Re: Remote service examples generate segmentation fault on start.
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 08:31:54 GMT
Hi Erik,

> I have been playing around with Apache Celix for some time now and I found
> a bug in the remote service examples. This bug caused the remote service
> examples to give a segmentation fault on start up. Since I need to
> understand the remote services to change communication system used I
> decided to fix the bug.

Always good to hear this! :)

> In Jira issue CELIX-59 I have added the patch to fix this bug. It was
> caused by missing bundles in deployment and some minor errors in the
> discovery, the topology manager and the framework.

Thanks for the patch! Either Pepijn or me can apply it sometime this week.

> Also I have made a quick guide on how to use the example, where can I put
> those?

Feel free to raise a bug/improvement for that as well and attach the text
there. Is it by any chance already in the Markdown format? This makes it
easier to add. All the site source can be found in the SVN repo as well.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis