From Marcel Offermans <>
Subject Re: Remote service transport system
Date Sun, 26 May 2013 19:59:31 GMT
On May 26, 2013, at 13:04 PM, Pepijn Noltes <> wrote:

> If ZeroMQ is possible or not is still unclear for me, is it possible to get
> an answer for this from one of the mentors ?

My interpretation of those legal pages is that LGPL is not allowed, so my recommendation would
be to not include it. That does not mean you can start an open source project elsewhere for

To answer the question of why it it legal to include Linux header files, I think that is because
of the explicit permission to do so [1].

Greetings, Marcel