Subject Introducing myself
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 11:30:08 GMT
Hello Everyone,

Last week I subscribed to the mailing list and I think it's appropriate to
introduce myself. My name is Erik Jansman, I'm a Dutch student currently
doing an internship @ Thales Hengelo where Pepijn Noltes is supervising
me. When I'm not working I like to spend my time reading thrillers,
enjoying a good whisk(e)y or spending time with friends and family.

The first years of my programming career as a student I have spend on
web-development, Java programming and the last two years I have started to
move into the embedded software.

For my internship assignment I'm working on Remote service. This is where
I learned about OSGi and Apache Celix. At the moment I'm researching the
possible ways of doing the transport for remote services in Celix. On of
the possibility's is using ZeroMQ or another Message queue system. As soon
as one a way of communicating is selected I will start implementing that

Kind regards,

View raw message