From Pepijn Noltes <>
Subject Re: Release request and coding standards
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 18:49:13 GMT

> This is not obvious from the code and not visible in the name of the type.
> > Is it an idea to use _pt if the typedef is actually a pointer?
> >
> I don't have any objections to this, maybe someone else? In either case,
> could you file a feature request for this?

I have no big issue with typedef ending with _pt, but i would prefer to
loose the pointer in typedef and just end with _t.
This is than inline with apr,

> > Final question: is there any plan for a new release? This would be
> helpful
> > to start using Celix in a product.
> >
> There is no date yet. But if Pepijn does have some time, I think we can try
> to make a list of issues we want to fix for a next release. I'd love to see
> a release where the coding style has been fixed, and where windows support
> has been tested a bit more.

I agree we should make a list of issues and try to make a next release. I
agreed with Alexander to discuss f2f after my holiday.
We will post the result of this meeting on this mailling list.