From Alexander Broekhuis <>
Subject Re: celix example under windows
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 10:09:20 GMT
Hi Lionel,

I tried the current trunk on my windows installation, and it works.
Shutting down the running framework runs into some problems, but starting
it is no problem.

Can you give me some more details on your setup? Like windows version,
versions of the libraries, cmake version etc. Maybe there is some
difference in there resulting in this behaviour.

2013/2/4 Lionel BELLER <>

> Removing the .cache directory changes nothing. It will be recreated.
> I think I've found some problems which are at the origin of the bug.
> In the main of launcher.c, the function properties_get ("autoStart =
> properties_get(config, "");", line 70) does not recover
> the desired properties. Autostart stays at null. The program crashes then
> when the program calls the function strtok (l.89). The variable Config is
> not null, the file "" is available in the debug folder. So
> the problem comes from the function properties_get, but I can't step into
> the function during the debug.

Strange, I don't have any problems like this at all..

> The "bundles" directory is in the debug directory, so the program should be
> able to open those files.
Did you move the bundles folder yourself? Any chance you forgot the file? This file has to be in the running directory. I
haven't setup debugging properly in my VS, and only run from the CMD at
this moment. So I don't know what VS uses as running directory.

Seeing some of your problems it looks as if you have a .cache directory
with entries in the running directory, but not the or
even the bundles directory.

Any way, the working directory has to look like this:
- bundles/{bundles}.zip

After running the .cache directory is created by the framework, so
initially is isn't there and it can be removed without a problem. Any
required libraries should either be on the path or placed in the running
directory. But, as you mentioned, this is already working.

Can you make sure the files are in the correct place?

If this doesn't help, please let me know, I'd like to get this working for
you (and other windows users..).

Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis