From Pepijn Noltes <>
Subject Re: Celix release management/planning
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 10:20:42 GMT
Hi Roman,

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 1:48 AM, Roman Shaposhnik <> wrote:

> Hi!
> I was trying to figure out what is the release policy for Celix
> and I couldn't find any answers. Any chance some of the
> old timers can shed a bit of light on this? I'm mainly interested
> in things like: whether project considers itself date driven
> or feature driven, whether it tracks progress towards the
> next release in a JIRA, etc.

As far as I know we don't have a release policy yet, although I think this
will be beneficial for Apache Celix.
My personal preference would be date driven releases, but I am curious what
the rest thinks.

> Thanks,
> Roman.
> P.S. At a very superficial level I'd like to know when do you
> guys think the next release of Celix should be available and
> what it should accomplish.

There has been a discussion on what should be in the next release [1], but
we have not yet discussed a date.