From Roman Shaposhnik <>
Subject Celix release management/planning
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 00:48:21 GMT

I was trying to figure out what is the release policy for Celix
and I couldn't find any answers. Any chance some of the
old timers can shed a bit of light on this? I'm mainly interested
in things like: whether project considers itself date driven
or feature driven, whether it tracks progress towards the
next release in a JIRA, etc.

P.S. At a very superficial level I'd like to know when do you
guys think the next release of Celix should be available and
what it should accomplish.

View raw message