From Björn Petri <>
Subject remote_services/discovery does not compile
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 13:39:46 GMT
Hello everyone,

As this is my first mail, hence I'll shortly introduce myself: I'm a
Bjoern Petri, a sofware engineer working for Thales and currently
investigating the capabilities of celix.

Unfortunately I ran into some minor problems while building celix. More
precisely, it complains that it can't find the slp.h file although I set

[ 61%] Built target remote_service_admin
[ 61%] Building C object

error: slp.h: No such file or directory

error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before

error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before

error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hslp’

In function ‘discovery_deregisterEndpoint’:

I could fix that by adding "include_directories(${SLP_INCLUDE_DIRS})"
to remote_services/discovery/CMakeLists.txt.
But I am not sure whether this is the correct solution. Maybe you could
give me a little hint?!

View raw message