From Alexander Broekhuis <>
Subject Re: framework use some unix's function, not apr
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 07:35:24 GMT

2012/11/26 liu hf <>

>   Now, I have compiled utils, framework, log_service modules successfuly.
> so it not difficult.

Great to hear, if you want, could you please attach some patches to [1], or
if needed open a new entry?

> except dlopen and dlsym. I will study apr_dso_xxx,
> then thinking celix's dlopen and dlsym.

I've done the same yesterday, and apr_dso_xx can't be used. They simply
don't support passing the options we need. This is also mentioned in the
documentation of "apr_dso_load" itself on [1]:

*Bug: <>*We aught to
provide an alternative to RTLD_GLOBAL, which is the only supported method
of loading DSOs today.

I have some testing code that uses ifdef win32 etc. This seems to work. If
you have some time to wait, I can look into moving this code to TRUNK.

Looking forward to the patches!

Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis