From Alexander Broekhuis <>
Subject Re: framework use some unix's function, not apr
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 14:31:43 GMT

2012/11/27 liu hf <>

> Looking forward to the code. We can test it on windows 7 and windows 2008
> R2.

I've committed all the changes. Currently the following subprojects should
* Utils
* Framework
* Launcher
* Shell
* Shell TUI
* Log Writer
* Log Service
* Examples (excluding GTK based example)

Next is some documentation, this still needs to be done. But for a quick
* Install CMake
* Build all dependencies (APR, CURL, ZLib, etc).
* Run the CMake-GUI

In the gui select the source and binary dir.
* Source -> celix its trunk
* Binary -> a directory next to the celix trunk (usually celix-build)
Next run "Configure", select the Visual Studio version and continue.
Now CMake will complain about missing includes. Scroll through the list and
point them to the correct locations.
(Select advanced to see all if some are missing).
Also enable the BUILD_EXAMPLES option. Required dependencies are
automatically enabled.
After changing paths rerun "Configure", "Generate" will become enabled if
all is ok. (Note: "No Jar support" and "No GTK" warning can be ignored, the
build takes care of these)
Run "Generate", this generates the Visual Studio project files in
Open the project in Visual Studio and build the Solution.

See the BUILDING file for info on where the deployed files are places. This
is the same on Linux as on Windows.

I haven't tested anything extensively, so I don't know how it behaves at

I hope you can get it working, if something isn't clear, or there are bugs,
please reply. I'll start writing on some documentation later today
or tomorrow.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis